Luffy Vs Lucci : One Piece 302

Gear Two...Gear Three...
These words are all I have thought after watching the latest 301 anime. The last few episodes have really been godlike. With Zoro showing us the six hand, three face monster; Chopper showed us the beast form (after he ate 3 rumble balls). Nami(beating the secretary girl) and Sanji(The Hunter?) have done well too. Even Sogeking, whom I always hated for being a loser, stepped up and finally behaved as a sniper.
But, Oh how, How, Luffy has been outstanding. The new gear funda is awesome and it rocks. I am still waiting to see the third gear, and see him kick the hell out of Lucci. Lucci himself is quite cool though, I would have loved him to be a straw hat pirate :P.
The next episode One piece 302 is going to be Luffy Vs Lucci. I am afraid that these people will torture us more and next episode wont give it away. Don't you feel the anxiety?

I feel jealous of all you manga readers. But, please don't spoil the fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once I played AOC, I did not know how to get strong, someone told me that you must have aoc gold.He gave me some conan gold, he said that I could buy age of conan gold, but I did not have money, then I played it all my spare time. From then on, I got some cheap aoc gold, if I did not continue to play it, I can sell aoc money to anyone who want.

I was a new player in Aion, I did not know what is the aion kina. Someone told me that aion online kina is the game gold, he said that I could buy aion kina, but I did not have money, then I played it all my spare time. From then on, I got some aion gold, if I did not continue to play it, I can sell cheap aion kina to anyone who want.

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀酒店打工酒店工作酒店上班酒店兼差 酒店兼職 打工兼差打工兼職 台北酒店酒店應徵 禮服酒店 酒店 經紀打工兼差