Live-e-Basket Introduction

TIPS-RESOURCE-HACKS-BASKET
I have recently set up my blog. As you might have noticed I have applied a lot of hacks which I found on the net. The tips and hacks have been very well explained by many people. One thing I found missing was a documentation of these things. As a result, I had to spend a lot of time searching for what I wanted.

Don't worry, I have decided to document all the articles I found useful in this basket. The list of acknowledgments can be seen at the bottom of this page. This basket ( in next post) will be Live like other baskets on this blog, which means it will be updated daily. So, make sure you check back to keep your blog fresh.

To view my views and explanations on some of these scroll down in this section (provided you came through by clicking the tabs as suggested).

?? Can't see the basket :( Go Here

Acknowledgments:
(These are the best resources, updated regularly...
14/3/07
-Known Issues For the New Bloggers
-Blogger Tips and Tricks
13/03/07
-BlogU
-Hackosphere
-ProBlogger
-BeautifulBeta
-Hoctro's Place