Get a linkback to your blog

Fair or unfair? You must be knowing about White and Black SEO if you have your own blog. While surfing, I stumbled upon a blog of John Chow, a guy who got to rank 3 from 158 odd in just four days(for the phrase "make money online"). I certainly think its just grey Hat SEO. In short, I had to write a review of his blog but I just couldnt find enough of that on his site which should be the case with a number three ranked blog.
I am noone to judge whats fair and whats not. DO you think it is kind of a trickery, and is bad for the blog readers. His review, from a newspaper might look like:

John Chow dot Com is a blog that helps you make money online. He is offering to link to your blog if you review his blog.

4 comments:

Erich said...

I recently saw your John Chow review (I have to say I'm an addicted reader too) and came up with a similar back-linking idea.

Since my site isn't as popular as John's (yet), instead of a link I'm actually offering an 80GB iPod Video in a back-linking raffle. You don't even need to write a review. If you're interested check out the rules.

- Erich (sorry for the blatant self promotion)

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀酒店打工酒店工作酒店上班酒店兼差 酒店兼職 打工兼差打工兼職 台北酒店酒店應徵 禮服酒店 酒店 經紀打工兼差

Anonymous said...

sexshop
sexshop online
sexshop
sexyshop
produto erotico
Cueca Boxer
Alongador Peniano
sexshop online
produto erotico
sexshop online

Crédito Pessoal SP said...

Emprestimo Pessoal

Empréstimo Pessoal

Crédito Pessoal
Credito Pessoal

Emprestimo Pessoal

Refinanciamento de Imóveis