We have been taught to stand in line, but that was to discipline us. Unfortunately, that's what most of the bloggers are doing. They walk in a line like a pack of ants and are afraid to think out of the box or get out of the line. Especially, people starting their new blogs or sites are afraid of writing original posts ( some don't have them). They just copy content or at best, modify it in their own language. This makes the concept of blogging useless.
The "Break The Line" Project is an attempt to rectify this serious problem. The resource post (101 ways to create your original posts) will be created by everyone here and will benefit everybody. It will provide ways which can be used by people to come up with original blog posts. You can contribute to this project and gain form it while helping others.
Here are the details:
- HOW DO YOU PARTICIPATE?
Here is what an accepted comment will look like:
101 ways to create your original posts:
- Way One - Submitted by Person1(Link to his blog)
- Way Two- Submitted by Person 2 (Link to Person 2's Blog)
You can also elaborate on the suggested idea at your own blog and link it back to the comment or the resource post ( if accepted).
- WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Technorati Rank
- Traffic Traffic Traffic
- New friends who can help you in Blogging
- Loyal Readers interested in your niche, since they were attracted from an idea you gave in the first place.
- Of Course, I will be giving you many backlinks through the Best-Blog-Basket.
- ANY RULES?
- Try not to post duplicate ways since it is most likely, it wont be added to the resource post.
- You can add many ways as you want, each giving you one link.
- Even if your comment is not selected, you will get a linkback from the post on "People supporting "Break The Line".
- After every 10 ways collected from the project, I will post them in a separate post, making it easier for navigation, giving you additional backlinks. You can do the same, interlinking is the best way to boost your Technorati Rank.
- How can you support it?
- Spread the word. There isn't any chance that we can create 101 ways by ourselves, more the people participating, more popular you get.
- Here is an icon you can use. Feel free to modify or create your icons. Do inform us if you think your icon is better. :)