Post Roundup - April'07

The month of April has been quite good for me and my blog. My blog is just a couple of months old and my homepage got a Google page rank of 4.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for the support and suggestions you have provided. I will be glad if you can criticize my blog which will give me the opportunity to improve.

I would like to thank my Bmom Liz who has helped me a lot. She has always given me hopes and ideas whenever I was down. Thanks, thanks and Thanks.


Here are some of the best posts in April.

This has been by far the best post I have written, atleast my readers tend to think so. It has more than 25+ backlinks already, still counting.

This is the source post created from the Be Original Project. 40 ways to create your own original posts have been collected. The goal is to reach 101, you can contribute to the same r just sit back and apply these rules to make great posts.
  • MBL Series:
This series had a coupe of posts namely:
  1. How I made a Hot MBL community in a week
  2. Become a Hot Member at MyBlogLog